|E-RFD: Rules of Oregon, Washington, Idaho and the Wild
West (Well, except for Portland, Seattle and Eugene)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:03:16 -0800
From: "AIREDORFARM - Kathy and Steve"
1. Pull your pants up You look like an idiot.
2. Turn your cap right, your head ain't crooked.
3. Let's get this straight: it's called a "gravel road." I drive a pickup
4. They are cattle. That's why they smell to you. They smell like money
5. So you have a $60,000 car. We're impressed. We have $250,000 combines that are driven only 3 weeks a year.
6. Every person in the Wild West waves. It's called being friendly.
7. If that cell phone rings while a bunch of geese/pheasants/ducks/doves
8. Yeah. We eat trout, salmon, deer and elk. You really want sushi and
9. The "Opener" refers to the first day of deer season. It's a religious
10. We open doors for women. That's applied to all women, regardless
11. No, there's no "vegetarian special" on the menu. Order steak, or
12. When we fill out a table, there are three main dishes: meats,
13. You bring "Coke" into my house, it better be brown, wet and served
14. College and High School Football is as important here as the Lakers
15. Yeah, we have golf courses. But don't hit the water hazards -- it
16. Colleges? We have them all over. We have State Universities,
17. We have more folks in the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines than
18. Turn down that blasted car stereo! That thumpity-thump crap ain't