You are a Ham Operator if.....
1. You can look at a globe and be able to point to your antipode
(and you know what an antipode is).
2. You have accidentally said your Amateur Radio call sign at the end of
a telephone conversation.
3. You have driven onto the shoulder of the road while looking at an
4.You ever tried to figure out the operating frequency of your
5. You actually think towers look pretty.
6. Your family doesn't have a clue what to get you for Christmas, even
after you tell them.
7. You refer to your children as "Harmonics".
8. You see a house with a metal roof, and your only thought is what
a great ground plane that would be.
9, The first question you ask the new car dealer is: "What is the
alternator's current output"?
10. You have circuit diagrams in the bathroom.
11. Fermentation never enters your mind when "homebrew" is mentioned.
12. Instead of just saying no, you have said "negative".
13. You really start to miss people that you've never seen.
14. Selling all your radio equipment would allow you to pay off your
|Note: E-RFDs are messages that
circulate around the
internet. Some are factual and some are mythical. We make
distinction between the types, here, but rather offer them pretty much
as they come in -- as examples of comment and rumor from a global mind.