|E-RFD: Firearms Refresher Course
Subject: A Refresher Course . . . . .
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:27:28 EDT
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will
plow for those who do not."
~ Thomas Jefferson
1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
4. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
5. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
6. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
7. If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.
8. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
9. The 2nd Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the
10. The United States Constitution (c)1791. All Rights
11. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
12. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday
13.. Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians.
14. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no
15. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
16. 911: Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer
17. Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.
18. You have only the rights you are willing to fight for.
19. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
|Note: E-RFDs are messages that circulate around the
internet. Some are factual and some are mythical. We make no
distinction between the types, here, but rather offer them pretty much
as they come in -- as examples of comment and rumor from a global mind.