|E-RFD: Wisdom of Larry The Cable Guy:
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 08:29:51 -0800
From: Bill Merwin <email@example.com>
1. A day without sunshine is like night.
2. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
3. OK, so what's the speed of dark?
4. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
5. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
6. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines
7.What happens if you get scared half to death, twice?
8. Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
|Note: E-RFDs are messages that circulate around the
internet. Some are factual and some are mythical. We make no
distinction between the types, here, but rather offer them pretty much
as they come in -- as examples of comment and rumor from a global mind.